Welcome to TrueHealthHabits,LLC.
The Information that we collect
TrueHealthHabits,LLC collects the following data from you:
a). Personal data. These includes:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Payment details (e.g. credit card details).
- Billing address
We collect personal information when you sign up for our services, when you access our services or otherwise provide us with the information or during purchase process. Customers who are uncertain about which Personal data is mandatory should contact TrueHealthHabits,LLC.
- b) Usage Data (Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
How we use your data
We use the information collected from you for the following:
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To Provide and manage your account and/or subscription(s).
- To customize the website for you.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events that we offer which are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to this service.
- Handling payment.
Additionally. Nourishality.com collects personal customer information which is shared with Facebook in an effort to serve more relevant ads and improve our customer experience.
Submission, Storage, Sharing of Personal Data and Confidential information
TrueHealthHabits,LLC respects your privacy and understands the salient and confidential nature of the information provided to us. TrueHealthHabits,LLC assures you that all the information supplied to us will be held confidential. However, there are times that we may disclose your information to third parties. Some of these instances are:
- To the extent necessary for the purpose of providing our service, the personal data which you provide to us during the registration process may be transferred to third parties who we engage from time to time to provide us with any services or facilities which we use for the purpose of administering our business and providing our products and services to customers.
- Law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating crimes, address fraud, by a subpoena or court of law, to prevent violation of terms of service, security issues, protection and safety of users or for other security matters permitted by the law.
Please keep your confidential information and password away from third parties. Please note that we will not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the confidential information or other Information that you voluntarily share. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password from getting revealed to others. TrueHealthHabits,LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information which will be at your own risk. If you notice that your account has been breached, please inform us of it promptly. In the event of any change, modification or alteration in our operational activities, such modification or changes will be brought to your notice promptly by posting such update on our website or through an email update.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected for. Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between TrueHealthHabits,LLC and you shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed. Personal data may be retained for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. The personal data that you provide when registering with us shall be retained until you ask us to delete it. We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time except when this data is used to strengthen security, to improve the functionality of our service, or if it is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. Once the retention period expires, Personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Processing of personal data under GDPR
TrueHealthHabits,LLC has set out the condition for which we collect and use the personal data of our customers or users from European Economic Area (EEA), this condition or basis depends mainly on the specific data collected.
TrueHealthHabits,LLC processes your data for the following reasons:
- For the purpose of processing payment
- If you instruct us to do so
- In obedience to law
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights.
- For contract performance.
The Rights of Users
Individual data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR.
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user's consent on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not, however, use your personal data in this way.
Contact us for more information about the use of your personal data and how such rights can be exercised. We will ask for verification of identity before honoring such request, please take note of this.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications. In other words, TrueHealthHabits,LLC offers you the chance to "opt-out" from having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions when we ask you for this detail. When you register on the website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Privacy Policies of other Websites
We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Confidential Information and Other Information.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Confidential Information or other information available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others and therefore, we will not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the confidential Information or other Information that you voluntarily share.
Security/protection of your information
We appreciate and value the information that you share with us, we will take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment; but remember, that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and TrueHealthHabits,LLC cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Assignment of Rights
For any question about this privacy, kindly contact TrueHealthHabits,LLC on the following:
What are cookies?
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies are used by TrueHealthHabits,LLC to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. These cookies on your computer or device can then be used to help remember your preferences (such as language), help you navigate between pages efficiently, and generally improve your browsing experience.
Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are. Cookies help TrueHealthHabits,LLC to be more efficient. TrueHealthHabits,LLC can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. TrueHealthHabits,LLC can revise or remove web pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on contents that you want.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that TrueHealthHabits,LLC stores about you may be linked by TrueHealthHabits,LLC, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. TrueHealthHabits,LLC may use the information obtained from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognize your computer when you visit our website;
- To track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the functions within it;
- To improve the website’s usability;
- To analyze the use of our website;
- In the administration of this website.
TrueHealthHabits,LLC have persistence (session) cookies to keep people logged in during a session, and 'remember me' cookies to keep people logged in between sessions (by the users choice).
TrueHealthHabits,LLC use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow TrueHealthHabits,LLC to recognize, count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to TrueHealthHabits,LLC website, the pages you have visited and the links that you followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. Wet may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize users when they return to TrueHealthHabits,LLC’s This enables us to personalize our content for you, and remember your preferences.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
In the case of third party cookies, please refer to the full list or see their respective privacy policies.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The amount of time a cookie stays on your device is variable: the majority of cookies expire after the end of your browsing session – others persist for longer. In TrueHealthHabits,LLC you can generally expect most of our cookies to last about one month at most (although again it varies).
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to TrueHealthHabits,LLC, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through TrueHealthHabits,LLC’s site. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for TrueHealthHabits,LLC, For example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
Authentication, Customization, Security and Other Functional Cookies.
Performance and Analytics.
What do cookies do?
What should you do if you don’t want cookies to be set?
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device to be intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although cookies are generally quite harmless, you may not, for example, want to see advertisement that has been targeted for your interests using your browser history. If you prefer, you may choose to block some or all cookies, or even delete cookies that have already been set; but note that you might lose some functions of the website. If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our site, or any other site, you can do so through your browser setting. To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our site, please refer to their websites for further information.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find out that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
How to see cookies that you have accepted.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server.
- Analytical purposes: Analytical cookies allow us to recognize, measure and track visitors on our website and compile a record of this usage information. This helps us to improve and develop the way our website works. For example, by determining whether site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of websites that are of the most interest to them.
- Usage preferences: Some of the cookies on our website are activated when visitors to our sites make a choice about their usage of the site. Our website then ‘remembers’ the settings preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of our sites to the individual user.
- Functional purposes: Functional purpose cookies store information that is needed by our applications to process and operate. For example, where transactions or requests within an application involve multiple workflow stages, cookies are used to store the information from each stage temporarily, in order to facilitate completion of the overall transaction or request.
- Advertising: Advertising cookies allow us (or third parties) to monitor the behavior of users of our Website. This information is used to ensure that products and services highlighted to those individuals are targeted in a focused and relevant manner which are based on your experience with our website; or to monitor the effectiveness of those digital marketing campaigns. We also monitor whether the adverts displayed on our website are of interest to users and retain this information to ensure that adverts seen by users of our website over a period of time are appropriate.
For more information, contact TrueHealthHabits,LLC via Email: email@example.com